Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stuff I like

Well I don't know if anyone actually reads this thing but I thought I'd compile a list of things that I like, I used to do this a long time ago in paper journals and they were good reflection, I look back at some of them now and see how my tastes have changed, so I figured with my birthday next month and 2008 about 3/4 of the way over that I would make a new list, one to look over later and see how much I've grown.

-sushi:  doesn't matter what kind I love it, its my favorite food I swear I could eat it 3 meals a day

-Barack Obama:  the first candidate I've honestly liked in a long time, yes he has faults-he's human but I believe he can bring the change he says he will.

-Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog:  pure genius I can't get enough! www.drhorrible.com

-The Guild:  another amazing webseries, about a group of people who play MMORPGs together www.watchtheguild.com

-Twitter:  ah twitter, my most used website who would have thought that little posts or "tweets" could be so addictive!  www.twitter.com (if you want to follow me search for DirtyMartini)

-TwitterBerry:  this goes hand in hand with the above, but allows me to update and check my Twitter from my Blackberry which only makes my Twitter addiction easier to satisfy.

-My Blackberry:  where would I be without it, it keeps track of everything. lets me surf the web, update twitter, find cheap gas...the possiblities are limitless!

-PerezHilton:  oh my guilty pleasure, I don't know if its the gossip or the doodles on celebrities faces, Perez has the best commentary when it comes to the world of hollywood gossip www.perezhilton.com

-Skype:  my new favorite messenging service, IM or call it allows me to stay connected with my friends no matter where they are located in the world.

-Hulu:  I love, love, love this website!  It gives my DVR a break and allows me to catch up on my favorite shows (and find some new ones) wherever I want (with wifi and my laptop) www.hulu.com

-Nintendo DS:  god this thing is like crack to me, enough said.

-Carrot Cake cupcakes:  yummy little cakes, delicious and sort of nutritious right? Carrots! LOL

-Google Chrome:  has replaced Firefox as my favorite browser, I love the simplicity of it and yeah its just amazing :)

-Dark Horizons:  the website I go to for the lastest updates on movie and tv news www.darkhorizons.com

-Twilight Series:  such an interesting take on the vampire genre, yes I know its a young adult series, but something about the characters is so captivating, I can't wait for the movie

-Diry Martini's:  my cocktail of choice, absolute or grey goose vodka with plenty of olive brine so yummy...shaken not stirred ;)

-Pandora:  a website I've used for years and still love, the self described "music genome project" has taken some of my favorite artists and shown me some related artists I might like www.pandora.com

-Thai food:  so full of flavor and most of it is quite healthy so yummy

-Wii:  another addictive gaming system, and I can't help it I'm quite the competitive Mario Party player lol

-blogging: I do like it, even though I'm sporatic about it, I'm too opinionated to not have some sort of desire to blog

-iPod:  I don't know what I'd do without it, being able to carry around all my music in a device the same size as my Blackberry is so appealing, music is so important to me and the portability of it allows me to have the soundtrack of my life with me always

-World of Warcraft:  a very addictive MMORPG thats fun to play and has introduced me to a  lot of cool new people www.worldofwarcraft.com

-Australia:  a beautiful country I wouldn't mind living there or even just visiting

-Dexter:  he's smart, sexy and a serial killer that kills serial killers, this show is twisted and I love it

-Weeds:  a suburban housewife dealing drugs to other middle aged suburbanites, whats not to love

-True Blood: it may have just started up, but I'm really starting to like this show

Well...my meds just kicked in so I'm starting to feel a little loopy, so I'm going t end this here.

More later

No comments: